Subscribe today & don’t miss a thing!
Once a week we’ll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.
You can spot them easily – you know: the ultra-talented, charismatic, life-beyond-borders people who everyone can listen to for hours on end. Yes, those people stand out above the crowd.
But what if you’re just an average-Joe or average-Jane who spends most of their time doing the nitty-gritty things of life that needs to be done? What can you contribute to the world or what can you share on the world wide web?
Answer these questions to discover your passion in life, what you can teach others, and the blog niche for your new blog.
This is brainstorming time. No answer is wrong, no answer is too small to trigger an avalanche of more answers. Write your automatic first response to the question without thinking. Then think hard and write an exhaustive list – just make sure it is a deeply honest answer, not what you think should be the answer. (No one’s looking.)
1. What am I talking about when people roll their eyes (because I talk about it all the time)?
2. What do I do that makes my family/friends/coworkers say “Wow” or makes them feel jealous?
3. What do I see, think or do that makes my “soul sing”? (You know – that emotional response that is so intense it’s physical.)
4. What do I love so much that I could easily do it every day for the rest of my life – and still love it?
5. What have I learned: in formal education, in the school of hard knocks, from life experiences?
6. What have I tried that I absolutely adore?
7. If someone asked you “What do you do” at a cocktail party, what would be the most exciting – and truthful – answer?
8. Who do you envy?
9. What do you read about: online, non-fiction, fiction, magazines?
10. On what topics do other people ask for your opinion?
11. What do you spend your money on?
12. If your life story was front page news, what would the headline say?
Bonus question: What would you start right now if you knew that you would not fail?
Everyone on the ladder of life has people on rungs above them and people on rungs below them. It is my hope that by answering these simple questions you’ll know what it is that you do, what it is that you know, or what unique perspective you have on life that makes people on the rungs below look up to you – and what potential and qualities you have that make people on the rungs above want you at their level.
See More Blogging Tips
Did this information help you?
Do you know someone who would love to see this? Please share!
Subscribe today & don't miss a thing!
Once a week we'll tell you the upcoming daily celebrations & the articles you may have missed.